Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Beth Speaks Out


Watch the video

Beth Holloway expressed concern Tuesday that two Surinamese brothers released from custody might try to leave Aruba and she asked other countries not to help them.
Beth's words echoed the airwaves and streets of Aruba for days. "It is now that I ask the world to help me. Two suspects were released yesterday who were involved in a violent crime against my daughter. These criminals are not only allowed to walk freely among the tourists and citizens of Aruba, but there are no limits where they may choose to travel. I am asking all mothers and fathers in all nations to hear my plea. I implore you, do not allow these two suspects, the Kalpoe brothers, to enter your country until this case is solved. Do not allow these criminals to walk among your citizens. Help me by not allowing these two to get away with this crime. It is my greatest fear today that the Kalpoe brothers will leave Aruba.
I am asking the Aruban officials to notify the United States State Department in the event these suspects try to leave this island. I am asking all nations not to offer them a safe haven. I am asking this in the name of my beautiful, intelligent and outstanding daughter who I haven't seen for 36 days and for whom I will continue to search until I find her. Thank you all so much."
From MSNBC and USA Today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home