Friday, July 22, 2005

First Defense, Blame The Victim !

From all of the reports I have read it seem the first time the police asked Joran what happened to Natalee it was approximately 5:00 AM May 31, 2005 in the company of Paulus, Deepak, Charles Croes, Jug Twitty, and several others.

Interview with Charles Croes and Greta Van Sustren
Joran's version @ 5:00 AM - Per Charles Crowes (whom I found credible)

Joran "said that he had been gambling and that he met Natalee. And Natalee told him that she had lost some money and was trying to recuperate it before she went home. And he apparently was a good poker player, or blackjack player, whatever it is, and that he helped her recoup some of her monies, and gave it back to her. And she then considered him her lucky charm."

"He next told me that he was at Carlos and Charlie's, and that they were dancing. And then that she asked for a ride home."
"He told me that she was coming on to him, and dancing provocatively, and then she said she wanted to have him take her home. He then agreed to that. And they went out, I guess, and they got in the car. She got in the car, and they drove off."

"They made a decision to take her to the lighthouse to show her the lighthouse. They went up to the lighthouse, were there for a little while.
And then she was acting so crazy that he just wanted to take her home, back to the hotel. And that he took her to the hotel, pulled into the front, and opened the door, and that she got out. And when she got out, she tripped and fell. And then got up, continued to walk into the Holiday Inn hotel"

"That's exactly what he said."

(Mother Kalpoe) Nadira Ramirez speaks out

"They don't know nothing about her. Only they know that she was with Joran, and he ask him a lift to bring her down by the hotel, that she have to drop her off, and seeing that Joran is with them, and he said, OK, it's fine. What he said when she went in the car, did her friends call her or something. And he said, I stopped my car, that if she want to go, it's fine. It's not that, yes, we forced her, or not we, she was with Joran. My son said that she didn't even introduce herself to them, like, hi, I'm Natalee or whatever. She didn't talk a word with my two sons."
"And she was more like friend with Joran. My two sons were in front. Deepak was driving, the next one other side, and Joran was at the back with her. And he didn't say anything. I mean, he's a boy. I mean, if he have her like a girlfriend, he didn't interrupt. He just drive up, and then..."


"He said that they were kissing. And he was getting a little bit upset because he said that he didn't like it in his car, that if you want to make love, go and pay a hotel and go in a hotel room, not in my car."
And then he said my brothers told me, Satish, he's a little more soft and understanding. (INAUDIBLE) yes, they're coming out just — I don't want to say nothing. And then when they reach up somewhere, he said that — I think "Natalee asked that she can see the lighthouse, that she have to leave tomorrow morning, and if they can drive her up there. But he said he don't know if he can go because his car is very low. But he went up. He tried. He said he didn't stop at all because she was drunk. And she was like, Hey, here I am. I want to go back to the hotel."
"They turned around back, what they told me, and they dropped her off by the Holiday Inn. I said, You're sure? He said, Yes, we dropped her. And then they put Joran home, and then they come home. Now that I heard that the story changed. I asked Satish (INAUDIBLE) that Satish, why you guys lie to Mama? Said, Yes, he's our friend, and we tried to lie — that — just, you know, to cover him or something. I said, Are you sure? He said, Yes. Joran asked us to leave him by the Marriott beach with Natalee."
"And that's all. They come home, and they said they don't know further."


What does that sentence mean and why would they plan it into the story before they were arrested? And if it is his car, it must be Deepak that was telling her about using or not using force on Natalee.
This text is telling. It looks like Satish (who is more soft-spoken and understanding) told his mother that Deepak told him to say that she was with Joran and asked Deepak if he would take her to see the lighthouse so they did then went to the Holiday Inn and dropped her off. So they let Joran go. Then they arrested us because it was a lie, we really dropped them off at the beach by the Marriott because Joran asked us to lie and he is our friend.
You have to wonder if Steve Croes was at the Internet Cafe on Sunday evening as it was his usual day off. I keep getting the idea that Satish was not involved in this crime and really does not know very much. It was brought to my attention that PVDS borrowed a car after his vehicles were siezed. That car was a small gray honda with tinted windows similar to the car Natalee was seen getting into. We have assumed that it was Deepaks car. But if there was no forensic evidence in his car this should be looked at again as a possibility. Someone mentioned they thought it was missing the front passenger seat also.

Let's try to find pictures of that car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home